What to Expect at your Appointment?
We understand we are moving forward into different times and we have taken the time to pause and re-evaluate how Bliss can work with our clients and employees. Our aim is on public safety & health making everyone more comfortable when our services resume.
This plan includes our best practices according to infection control but this may be superseded by future guidance from the Government or Local Council.
Booking of Appointments
- We recommend phoning or e-mailing rather than walking into book appointments.
- If staff within Bliss display any covid-19 symptoms they will notify the manager immediately and all appointments will be cancelled. NHS contacted and appropriate advice sought.
- We ask if you yourself feel unwell that you DO NOT ATTEND. However, we do ask that you call and notify us so we can offer this appointment to someone else.
- Our Cancellation Policy will still operate if you do not give reasonable notice of your cancellation, although has been edited for Covid-19.
- Please wait outside until your appointment time.
- Upon arrival within reception you will be asked to sanitize your hands & asked a few brief questions in align with covid-19.
- We ask that you do not arrive early for your appointment, or you will be asked to wait outside or in your car.
- We also ask that you attend your appointment on your own, unless accompanying a minor or you require a registered carer.
- You will also be asked to wear a mask during your treatment or we are happy to provide one should you require.
- In the interim we will not be offering magazines, leaflets or refreshments.
- Please bring your own Bottle of Water or Travel Mug.
- We will have hand sanitiser in our rooms which you will be asked to use.
- Our rooms will have been adapted to a more simplistic look to adhere to guidelines & allow cleaning to take place more easily.
- A box will be provided to hold loose belongings should you not have a handbag, which can be wiped down after each client.
- You will also not be able to handle/use phone or ipads during your appointment.
- There will be 15min gaps booked either side of appointments to reduce client crossover & allow cleaning/disinfecting.
- Your therapist will wash hands inline with NHS guidelines at the start & end of treatment.
- Your therapist will also wear PPE in the form of visor/googles, mask, gloves, apron if appropriate.
- Regular cleaning of hard surfaces, door plates/handles, light switches, touch points on shelving & seating will occur (this list is not exhaustive).
Facial Services which Require the Removal of a Mask
- You will be asked to keep your mask on until this service is due to begin.
- You will be asked to replace your mask as soon as the treatment has finished.
- We ask that talking is kept to a minimum, however your therapist will respond to any questions you have regarding your treatment.
At the End of Your Treatment
- Your therapist will guide you to reception and direct you where to stand if someone is already at the till.
- We ask for card payments where possible.
- If you require products please ask us and we’ll be happy to collect these from our display.
- You will be unable to have a seat after your appointment is complete.
We understand your concerns and we feel these are essential things which will maintain the safety of yourselves and our staff. Should you have any further questions please feel free to ask.
Please relax and enjoy your services!